Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Cracked Heels Annonymous

Hi, I'm Jess and I have dry, cracked heels. It's awful! The worst part is when you're laying in bed. When you move your feet they pick at the sheets! For those of us who have this problem, I've found a solution. My sister visited a dermatologist and he recommended a product called Exuviance Heel Repair.
I decided to give it a try and have used it twice so far. I really like it! It's a cream you rub into your heels and any other affected areas. This will keep them nice and moisturized all day long! You are supposed to use this cream once or twice a day for three weeks. Then your heels will be transformed!
The cheapest place I have found it is on Amazon. The seller DrSkinSpa carries this product and ships it out fast! I got mine within two days of placing my order! Including shipping, this item will cost $33.49. So far, it has been worth the money. A little goes a long way, too. I won't have to buy any more for quite some time.

What works for you?

Jess

2 comments:

  1. I must try this stuff, I have super bad heels too and know EXACTLY what you mean by the sheets! I hate that! Thanks for the tip. I usually just put my feet in some Vaseline and then sleep in socks once or twice a week. Works great in the winter but not so much the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All in all internet download manager crack is an imposing application which will let you edit, optimize, export and burn your videos to DVDs.








    ReplyDelete