Friday, June 8, 2012

Pinterest Finds

You probably know by now that I'm totally addicted to Pinterest. There are so many great ideas for everything! This past week I tried TWO finds and they were awesome. I don't have pictures for the second but I'll send you to the link the original is at.
First:
Flip flop hangers!
This project cost about $4 for the hangers.
You'll need some wire cutters, pliers, and (of course) wire hangers. I got mine from the dollar store. They are coated in white plastic. First you cut the bottom of the hanger off. I saved all the bottoms because I'm pretty sure I'll be able to use them some other way.
Then you take the pliers and bend them in to hang your flip flops on. You can make them any shape you like.That's it! (I had to wear gloves to cut the hangers cause I'm weenie.)
You can bend them in anyway to fit your needs. I was even able to use them for my house-shoes and boots!

Second:
Giant Sensory Water Bag
This project cost about $3. 
Get some drop sheets (for painting) and duct tape them together. Then fill it up with water and you're done! The next time I do this I'll probably try to find some thicker plastic but the drop sheets help up great! Much longer than I ever expected them to.
Note: This is not my kid. This is from the original wedsite I got the idea from. Click HERE to visit. I did take pictures of the nieces and nephews playing on the one I made but I've been forgetting to bring my camera with me all week! I'll try to show them to you soon. This is great for a hot day. Fill it up with cold water and sock up the cool temp. without getting wet! Be sure have duct tape on hand for leaks and surprise holes.

What are some great Pinterest finds you've come across?

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment