Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Thanksgiving Shakedown

Hello all! As you know Thanksgiving is approaching. While this is a joyous time of to spend with family and friends it can also be very chaotic around the Ison household. With seven grandchildren between the ages of 4 and 10 you can imagine. There's usually a lot shouting, screaming, bumping, banging, breaking and so on. Although I dearly love all my nieces and nephews, I am going to attempt to capture their attention this year with these great ideas from Martha.
I would love to try this paper-bag turkey. They would love it!
They will have a blast with these headdresses!
Who doesn't love finger puppets?
For the older boys, I was thinking of giving them a little trivia.
I'll let you know how well it works! 

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment